Your Exclusive Holiday Financing Offer Ends Soon! Act Now!
Our Zero Money Down, Zero Interest, Zero Payments Financing is Here!
Money can be tight during the holiday season, but Snell’s Zero Money Down, Zero Interest, Zero Payments Financing is here to ease the burden! Don’t make a single payment for a full year on select energy-star-rated heating and cooling systems, only available now through December 31st!
- Zero Down
- Zero Interest Until December 2024
- Zero Payments Until December 2024
- Free, Same-Day Estimate
- Budget-Friendly Payments (After December 2024)
- Expert, Next-Day Installation
- A Safer System
- Lower Energy Costs
- Better Air Quality
- New System Tailored to Your Home
We’ll Guide You Through The Entire Process, Identify The Right System & Install It As Soon As Tomorrow
Our track record speaks for itself. We’re the local experts you can count on for fast and reliable heating system replacement when you need it most. We provide a no-cost, comprehensive in-home assessment where we measure your home and current system and provide you detailed replacement options that meet your family’s needs and budget.
Your FREE In-Home Estimate Includes:
- Measure & assess your current system
- Professional heat load calculation to identify the right size equipment
- Discuss your comfort priorities & needs
- Review multiple options & budgets
- Explain the different system types we offer, their capabilities and features
- Go over financing options, rebates and current savings that are available
- Answer ANY questions you may have
Call now to be matched with your very own local comfort consultant who will guide you through every step of the process.
Get FREE Estimate: 703-543-9649
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you provide pricing without an in-home assessment?
No. Every home is different, and every homeowner has unique needs. That’s why our experienced heating system comfort consultants must visit your home.
During their visit, they will:
- Conduct a thorough assessment of your current system, home, fuel source, and must-have features.
- Walk you through the entire process of choosing a new heating system and explain all the options available to you.
- Provide you with multiple system options that are designed to meet all your requirements and work most efficiently and effectively in your home.
- Give you no-surprise pricing and discuss all financing options and current rebates and promotions.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
What is the average life span of a residential heating system?
Most heating and cooling systems have a lifetime of around 10 years. As your system ages, it may become less efficient, noisy, and more prone to repairs. If your system is more than 10 years old, you may want to consider replacing it with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Our authorized heating professionals can provide you with a free in-home estimate on the cost of a new system, as well as show you how much money you can expect to save on your utility bills.
What primary factors should I consider when replacing my heating system?
Replacing an old heating system is not about getting equipment that is more popular among homeowners or one that has the most advanced features. Every home is unique and every comfort need is different.
We recommend heating equipment for you based on a thorough assessment of your lifestyle, your space, and your budget. We even send a comfort specialist to your home to accurately determine which heating replacement unit is best for you.
During Your FREE In-Home Assessment & Estimate Your Comfort Consultant Will Cover:
- System types available & your preference for a furnace, heat pump, or boiler
- Your preferred fuel source & options
- Equipment energy efficiency levels & impact
- System options that improve indoor air quality
- You home’s needs, including zoning capabilities
Will a larger heating system work better for my home?
The effectiveness of a heating and cooling system isn’t solely determined by its size; rather, it should be appropriately matched to the specific heating and cooling needs of your home. A system that is too large may cycle on and off frequently, leading to inefficiency and potential comfort issues. Conversely, an undersized system may struggle to meet the demands, resulting in inadequate heating or cooling. The best approach is to have a professional assess your home’s unique requirements to recommend the appropriately sized system for optimal performance and efficiency.
Do you need to replace all of my ductwork, vents and returns?
Most homes with central heating have poorly installed ductwork, which can waste energy and money.
Before you buy a new heating system, our comfort consultant will inspect your ducts and recommend any necessary repairs or improvements. This is part of our FREE in-home assessment and estimate.
You may find that your current ductwork and venting needs no adjustments, or you may need new components installed. We’ll go over your entire house and walk you through what we discover.
How can I improve indoor air quality?
Depending on the new heating system you select and the state of your current system, you may find that you will instantly experience improved indoor air quality after installation. In addition, our comfort consultant will discuss many options and system add-ons that will help improve your homes breathing air, including UV lights, more advanced filtration, humidifiers and other air cleaning components.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Heater
Is your heater more than 10 years old? If so, it may be time for a replacement. Old heating systems are less energy-efficient, which means they can cost you more money on your energy bills. They also tend to break down more often, which can be a major inconvenience.
Other Signs It’s Time To Replace Your Heater:
- No longer keeps your home comfortable
- System requires frequent repairs
- Notice increases in energy bills
- Heater makes strange noises
- System flame burns yellow instead of blue
If any of these signs apply to you, contact us today for a free in-home estimate. We’ll match you with an experienced Comfort Consultant who will assess your current system and learn more about your comfort needs. We’ll also consider your budget and our financing options before providing you with multiple replacement options.
Types of Heating Systems We Replace
We aim to provide all our customers with superior heating replacement services. If your home’s heater is giving you trouble, you can rely on us for our honest, professional opinion and sound recommendations.
Many homeowners don’t realize that they have multiple options when choosing a new furnace. Learn more about the three primary types:
Single Stage Furnaces
A single-stage furnace is by far the most affordable of the three systems. However, keep in mind that single-stage furnaces only have one “on” setting, making them the most basic choice. On the other hand, single-stage furnaces are inefficient because they only operate at a single capacity.
Two-stage furnaces feature two power modes: low and high. Although a two-stage furnace is more expensive than a single-stage furnace, this type of system is great for homeowners living in larger homes with two or more stories. In addition, two-stage furnaces are ideal for eliminating cold spots and can keep your home warm for years to come.
If you want to take your comfort a step above, a modulating furnace might be the right choice for you. A modulating furnace is the most energy-efficient furnace on the market and can typically achieve an AFUE rating of up to 98%. Despite modulating furnaces being the most expensive option, these furnaces will save you money as you watch your energy bills decrease.
Benefits of Energy-Efficient Heaters
A new heating system will improve your home’s comfort, help reduce the cost to heat your home, and give you peace of mind that you heater will keep you warm.
- Lower monthly heating bills
- Smaller carbon footprint
- Long system life cycle
- Less maintenance
- Increased comfort
Need a new heater? Don’t wait weeks or even months – we can install yours as soon as tomorrow.
New Systems Protected By Up To 12-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Be confident your new system will operate effectively for years to come. Your new heating system includes up to a full 12-year warranty so you know your investment is protected.Get FREE Estimate: 703-543-9649
Highest Rated for Heater Replacement
SNELL Home Services: Your Trusted Partner for A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service and backing it with the longest, most comprehensive warranties. We understand that your comfort and safety are important, and we take pride in providing our customers with a worry-free experience.
Why Choose SNELL?
- Flexible scheduling, including same-day service and next-day installations
- Guaranteed to arrive on time, every time, or your service is completely FREE
- Upfront rates based on the job, not how long it takes to complete
- Techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort & safety
- Available nights, weekends, & holidays at no extra cost.
- Our fully stocked trucks mean we finish the job on the first visit
If you are looking for reliable and affordable A/C, heating, plumbing, or electrical services, contact SNELL today. We would be honored to help you keep your home comfortable and safe.
Schedule Now & Select Your Appointment