Expert Installation Backed by Industry-Leading Warranties
While most home water heaters have a relatively long lifespan, they are not designed to last forever. When the time comes for water heater replacement, turn to the trusted technicians at Snell Home Services! With nearly three decades of plumbing experience, we are well-equipped to handle all of your water heater needs, including complete unit replacement. We proudly offer next day and same day installation*, as well as a number of extended warranties on both parts and labor. Dealing with a broken or malfunctioning water heater is frustrating and stressful—let us help you find a quick, reliable solution that you can depend on.
When is Water Heater Replacement Necessary?
Many water heater problems can be solved with professional repairs. However, it’s important to know when repairs are possible or if you need water heater replacement as this can ultimately save you time, money, and stress.
Not sure if you need to replace your water heater? Consider these factors:
- Age – Is your tank water heater more than 10 years old? It might be time to start considering replacement, especially for units that have not been maintained.
- Frequent Repairs – Has your water heater recently required frequent, costly, or repeated repairs? Constant breakdowns might be a sign that it’s time for a new unit.
- Lack of Hot Water – If you find that your home is frequently without hot water, or that the water coming from faucets is lukewarm at best, water heater replacement might be needed.
- Leaking Tank – If your water heater’s tank has an obvious leak, it’s time for a replacement. Leaks are typically caused by internal issues and are rarely repairable.
- Appearance – Is the tank rusted? Do you notice signs of corrosion? Is the water in your home discolored or rust-tinted? If so, it’s probably time for a new water heater.
- Sediment Buildup – Sediment buildup in the tank of your water heater can lead to a number of problems. If you’ve never had the water heater flushed, it’s possible that buildup has occurred.
While these and other signs can indicate a need for water heater replacement, you may still be uncertain whether or not repairs are possible. Our Snell technicians can offer honest advice and make professional recommendations based on their extensive expertise.
Quality Workmanship You Can Trust
At Snell Services, we’re committed to our customers’ complete satisfaction. We offer unparalleled workmanship on all our water heater replacement services coupled with outstanding customer service. Our friendly, uniformed technicians arrive on-time, every time, and we proudly offer upfront pricing in writing so you’re never surprised with hidden costs or fees. No matter your water heater service needs, our experts are ready to get the job done!
*Call before 4pm; Hot Water Today or You Don’t Pay guarantee applies to water heaters with 50-gallon tanks or below; excludes weekends; call for complete details.
We’re open, fully staffed, and ready to help right now.
Call Snell’s highly-trained team 24/7 to tackle your home’s emergencies with ZERO emergency fees!
How We Work & Clean for You
Every one of our expert technicians employs Snell’s cleanliness best-practices, including:
- Using shoe covers and drop cloths in homes
- Using waterless soap, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant surface wipes on every job
- Frequent cleaning of hands, tools, and work surfaces
- Sick workers are staying home and being paid for sick time
We care about the health of our team, and how their health may affect you. That’s why we ask all technicians to closely monitor their own health and follow CDC guidelines on identifying symptoms, medical testing, and self-isolation.
Early Bird Fall $79 Heater Tune-up
with Free 1″ Filter +
$59 AC Tune-up in Spring 2023
Expires September 30, 2022Limit one full system per offer. Promotion expires 9/30/22. Schedule a $79 heater tune-up during the promotional period and receive an A/C tune-up in spring of 2023 for just $59. Complete offer includes one (1) tune-up of an electric or gas heater heater system now and one (1) tune-up of an A/C system in spring 2023. A/C tune-up excludes mini splits; heater tune-up excludes oil furnaces and oil boilers. A/C tune-up must be performed before 04/01/23. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Service subject to availability. Additional surcharges may apply. Plan members excluded. Residential only.