Get $75,000 Home Appliance Coverage
With A New Whole-Home Surge Protector!
Safeguard Your Home’s Large Appliances Against Damaging Power Surges
Protect your home electronics from power surges with a whole-home surge protector. Power surges can be caused by lightning strikes, utility switching, and other events, and can damage or destroy your expensive electronics. A whole-home surge protector is installed at the main electrical panel and protects all of the electronics in your home from power surges.
How Do Whole-Home Surge Protectors Work?
Whole-home surge protectors work by diverting excess voltage away from your electronics. They have a series of components that absorb and dissipate the excess voltage, preventing it from damaging your electronics. Whole-home surge protectors are typically rated in joules, which is a measure of the amount of energy they can dissipate.
If you have expensive electronics in your home, such as TVs, computers, and appliances, a whole-home surge protector is a must-have. It can protect your electronics from costly damage and extend their lifespan.
Never Worry About Power Surges Again
A new whole-home surge protection package will include a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty AND provide you with up to $75,000 of equipment protection. Trust the equipment certified electricians trust to protect their valuables.
Benefits of Whole-Home Surge Protectors?
Today’s modern homes are outfitted with more advanced technology and expensive electronics than ever before. The truth is a simple plug-in surge protector strip cannot protect larger appliances and your home’s own electrical system. For peace of mind, consider installing a whole-home surge protector to:
- Protects all of your home electronics from power surges even large ones
- Protects your home’s electrical wiring, sockets, lighting & switches
- Extends the lifespan of your electronics
- Gives you peace of mind knowing that your electronics are protected with up to $75,000 in coverage
What Devices Will Be Protected?
When you equip your home with a whole-house surge protector your installing a powerful device that reacts in less than a nanosecond to turn away excess current or voltage. The prevents damage to your personal electronic equipment and appliances.
Examples of Electronics that are Protected:
- Desktop Computers, Laptops & Tablets
- Refrigerators & Freezers
- Air Conditioners
- Heating Systems
- Clothes Washers & Dryers
- Pool Equipment
- And More!
Get A Personalized Quote Today!
We’ll answer all of your questions now and can schedule your assessment and estimate.703-543-9649
Over 14,200 Homeowner Reviews
SNELL: Trusted For Generations for A/C, Heating, Plumbing & Electrical
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality service and backing it with the longest, most comprehensive warranties. We understand that your comfort and safety are important, and we take pride in providing our customers with a worry-free experience.
Why Choose SNELL?
- We offer flexible scheduling, including same-day service and next-day installations.
- Our technicians arrive on time, every time, or your service is completely free.
- You’ll receive upfront rates based on the job, not how long it takes to complete.
- Our techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort and safety.
- We’re available nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra cost.
- Our fully stocked trucks mean we finish the job on the first visit.
If you are looking for reliable and affordable A/C, heating, plumbing, or electrical services, contact SNELL today 703-543-9649. We would be honored to help you keep your home comfortable and safe.
Schedule Online Now
VA Residents Save Now