- We will not arrive at your home before 8 AM without your permission. We realize that you have a life, and we promise to work around and respect your schedule.
- We will discuss and go over your job with you before work is started. Details are important, we will explain the installation to you so there are no surprises. We want you to be comfortable with us.
- We will not yell, or play loud music while at your home.
- We will cover all interior walkways that we will be using for installation. Any areas that we use that are not practical to cover we will wear slip on shoe covers before entering.
- We do of course have complete liability and comprehensive insurance coverage up to five million dollars. We are a responsible company.
- We have a class “A” Virginia contractors license # 2705135480
- We have a no-tobacco policy in our company. None of our people will be smoking or chewing tobacco either in your home or anywhere on your property.
- We have an alcohol-free policy in our company. None of our people will be drinking beer or any other alcoholic beverage during the day, whether they’re in your home or away on a lunch break.
- We won’t use your bathroom without your permission. This too we recognize as your personal space. If you should decide to give our technicians permission to use your bathroom, we can assure you that they will leave it as clean as they found it.
- And we won’t use your hand towels. We furnish all our employees with hand cleaner and paper towels.
- We won’t use your kitchen or bathroom sink or your glassware to get a drink of water. Our employees will bring their own beverages with them.
- We will be planning your job carefully to ensure that your water, heat, and electricity will be off for the shortest possible time. No one likes to be inconvenienced.
- Don’t be concerned about our people using your telephone. We are a modern company, all of our technicians carry two way radios and cell phones. We will not have personal telephone conversations in your home unless it’s an emergency.
- We will wear shoe covers in your home when performing service.
- When we are finished working we’ll clean up thoroughly and to your satisfaction. We’ll go over the job with you and make sure you’re happy with the work. We’ll take all of our trash with us when we leave. We won’t leave any of our refuse in your trash cans.
Contact us at 1-703-543-9649 today to schedule a service with our team! We offer honest, upfront pricing in writing and industry-leading warranties on parts and service. Find your local Snell today to schedule a service with our team! We offer honest, upfront pricing in writing and industry-leading warranties on parts and service.
Snell is a family owned and operated heating and air conditioning company established in 1972. More than forty years in business means we have done thousands of HVAC installations and repairs throughout Northern Virginia. We believe that we have to earn the right to ask you for your business, and we thank you for giving us that chance.
And all that starts here, with you feeling safe, comfortable and confident with the company you choose. We know that when you invite a company into your home, you are putting a lot of faith and trust into people you have never met. And we’ll never take that for granted.
We are completely client-focused and understand that it’s all about getting each service or installation “just right”. It’s seeing how many of our customers we can make smile. It is our goal that you will think of us as more of a friend you can call on when you need us, rather than a business that may know you by a number.
All of our work is performed by experienced professionals, and they are taught to do it the Snell way. Absolutely Positively Fixed Right or it’s Free, and we mean it. If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely free.
We have earned a tremendous reputation for providing outstanding service. Our customers are the ones that keep us in business. Over 60% of our new work comes from the referrals of people we have serviced through the years.